STACK is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall STACK from your PCTransIP
. More information about TransIP can be read here
. Click on http://transip.nl/stack/
to get more details about STACK on TransIP's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\stack folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. STACK's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.62 MB (3798573 bytes) on disk and is titled stack.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in STACK. They occupy 4.26 MB (4461708
bytes) on disk.
- stack.exe (3.62 MB)
- stackcmd.exe (255.38 KB)
- stack_crash_reporter.exe (250.12 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.10 KB)
The current page applies to STACK version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other STACK versions:
...click to view all...
STACK is a program marketed by TransIP. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase STACK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase STACK from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STACK or simply click the Search field and type in "STACK". If it exists on your system the STACK application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click STACK in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding STACK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STACK:
- The publisher is: http://transip.nl/stack/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STACK.
8. After uninstalling STACK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of STACK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STACK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall STACK by TransIP from your PC, we are not saying that STACK by TransIP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall STACK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 14:11:42.803