You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall STACK for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall STACK from your systemTransIP
. Open here
for more info on TransIP. You can read more about about STACK at http://transip.nl/stack/
. Usually the STACK program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\stack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for STACK is C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe. stack.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.28 MB (35949677 bytes) on disk.
STACK is comprised of the following executables which take 42.49 MB (44550890
bytes) on disk:
- stack.exe (34.28 MB)
- stackcmd.exe (1.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (141.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of STACK. Click on the links below for other STACK versions:
...click to view all...
STACK is a program released by the software company TransIP. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase STACK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete STACK with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STACK or simply click the Search field and type in "STACK". If it exists on your system the STACK application will be found very quickly. When you select STACK in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about STACK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STACK:
- The publisher is: http://transip.nl/stack/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STACK.
8. After uninstalling STACK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STACK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STACK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove STACK by TransIP from your computer, we are not saying that STACK by TransIP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STACK in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 18:17:48.693