This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall STACK for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall STACK from your systemTransIP
. You can find out more on TransIP or check for application updates here
. More details about the program STACK can be found at http://transip.nl/stack/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\stack directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall STACK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named stack.exe and its approximative size is 34.10 MB (35760312 bytes).
The executables below are part of STACK. They occupy about 35.44 MB (37166429
bytes) on disk.
- stack.exe (34.10 MB)
- stackcmd.exe (1.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1249
of STACK. Click on the links below for other STACK versions:
...click to view all...
STACK is a program by the software company TransIP. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase STACK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove STACK from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate STACK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STACK". The STACK app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select STACK in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about STACK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STACK:
- The web site of the application is: http://transip.nl/stack/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STACK.
8. After removing STACK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STACK which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing STACK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove STACK by TransIP from your computer, we are not saying that STACK by TransIP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STACK in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 09:46:05.940