STACK is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall STACK from your PCTransIP
. Additional info about TransIP can be found here
. Click on http://transip.nl/stack/
to get more data about STACK on TransIP's website. Usually the STACK program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\stack directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove STACK. STACK's main file takes about 5.02 MB (5262079 bytes) and its name is stack.exe.
The executables below are part of STACK. They occupy about 13.05 MB (13683715
bytes) on disk.
- stack.exe (5.02 MB)
- stackcmd.exe (546.70 KB)
- stack_crash_reporter.exe (508.43 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.42 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
This web page is about STACK version 220.127.116.11454
alone. Click on the links below for other STACK versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling STACK we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall STACK:
The files below remain on your disk by STACK's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\stack
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Stack\stack.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Stack\stack.exe.FriendlyAppName
STACK is an application released by the software company TransIP. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase STACK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase STACK from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STACK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STACK". The STACK program will be found very quickly. After you select STACK in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding STACK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STACK:
- The publisher is: http://transip.nl/stack/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STACK.
8. After uninstalling STACK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of STACK which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STACK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove STACK by TransIP from your PC, nor are we saying that STACK by TransIP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove STACK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-21 11:49:36.413