STACK is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall STACK from your PCTransIP
. Open here
where you can read more on TransIP. You can get more details about STACK at http://transip.nl/stack/
. Usually the STACK program is placed in the C:\Program Files\stack directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing STACK is C:\Program Files\stack\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled stack.exe and its approximative size is 3.31 MB (3472546 bytes).
STACK contains of the executables below. They take 9.89 MB (10370947
bytes) on disk.
- stack.exe (3.31 MB)
- stackcmd.exe (244.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.01 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to STACK version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other STACK versions:
...click to view all...
STACK is a program marketed by the software company TransIP. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall STACK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete STACK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find STACK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STACK". If it exists on your system the STACK application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click STACK in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding STACK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STACK:
- The web site of the program is: http://transip.nl/stack/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\stack\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STACK.
8. After removing STACK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STACK which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STACK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove STACK by TransIP from your PC, nor are we saying that STACK by TransIP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove STACK supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:00:06.140