This page is about STACK for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall STACK from your computerTransIP
. You can read more on TransIP or check for application updates here
. More data about the software STACK can be found at http://transip.nl/stack/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\stack folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove STACK. STACK's primary file takes about 29.01 MB (30417132 bytes) and is named stack.exe.
STACK is composed of the following executables which occupy 30.34 MB (31815668
bytes) on disk:
- stack.exe (29.01 MB)
- stackcmd.exe (1.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of STACK. For more STACK versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall STACK.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove STACK:
- C:\Program Files\stack
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Plex\Plex Media Server\Resources\Plug-ins-f38ac80\Framework.bundle\Contents\Resources\Platforms\Shared\Libraries\tornado\stack_context.pyc
- C:\Program Files\Plex\Plex Media Server\Resources\Plug-ins-f38ac80\Framework.bundle\Contents\Resources\Platforms\Shared\Libraries\tornado\test\stack_context_test.pyc
- C:\Program Files\Plex\Plex Media Server\Resources\Plug-ins-f38ac80\Scanners.bundle\Contents\Resources\Common\Stack.pyc
- C:\Program Files\Wireshark\snmp\mibs\IF-CAP-STACK-MIB
Additional values that are not cleaned:
STACK is an application marketed by the software company TransIP. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove STACK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove STACK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STACK or simply click the Search field and type in "STACK". The STACK program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click STACK in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding STACK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STACK:
- The web site of the application is: http://transip.nl/stack/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STACK.
8. After uninstalling STACK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of STACK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STACK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove STACK by TransIP from your computer, we are not saying that STACK by TransIP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove STACK supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-18 12:05:57.723