You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about R-Studio 5.2 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. R-Studio 5.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove R-Studio 5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. r-studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 53.95 KB (55248 bytes) on disk.
R-Studio 5.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.78 MB (17592385
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-studio.exe (53.95 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (15.50 MB)
- rupdate.exe (753.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.78 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
The current web page applies to R-Studio 5.2 version 5.2.130695
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of R-Studio 5.2:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall R-Studio 5.2:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall R-Studio 5.2:
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio\rloginsrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio\rs-faq.url
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio\RStudio.chm
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R-Studio 5.2NSIS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R-Studio 5.2NSIS\UninstallString
R-Studio 5.2 is a program marketed by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove R-Studio 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove R-Studio 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R-Studio 5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Studio 5.2". The R-Studio 5.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select R-Studio 5.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about R-Studio 5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Studio 5.2:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R-Studio 5.2.
8. After removing R-Studio 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-Studio 5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 01:15:12.053