R-Studio 5.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on R-Tools Technology Inc.. Further information about R-Studio 5.2 can be seen at http://www.r-tt.com
. R-Studio 5.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove R-Studio 5.2. r-studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 53.95 KB (55248 bytes) on disk.
R-Studio 5.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 41.00 MB (42989055
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-studio.exe (53.95 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (15.49 MB)
- RStudio64.exe (24.23 MB)
- rupdate.exe (753.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.26 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
The current page applies to R-Studio 5.2 version 5.2.130690
alone. You can find here a few links to other R-Studio 5.2 releases:
...click to view all...
R-Studio 5.2 is a program by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove R-Studio 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase R-Studio 5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate R-Studio 5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Studio 5.2". If it is installed on your PC the R-Studio 5.2 program will be found automatically. When you click R-Studio 5.2 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about R-Studio 5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 5.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove R-Studio 5.2.
8. After removing R-Studio 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Studio 5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-24 11:20:38.507