You can find on this page details on how to remove R-Studio 5.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. More information on R-Tools Technology Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.r-tt.com
to get more facts about R-Studio 5.2 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for R-Studio 5.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled r-studio.exe and it has a size of 53.95 KB (55248 bytes).
R-Studio 5.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.06 MB (17883697
bytes) on disk.
- r-studio.exe (53.95 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (15.67 MB)
- rupdate.exe (833.99 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (401.99 KB)
The current web page applies to R-Studio 5.2 version 5.2.130723
only. For more R-Studio 5.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
R-Studio 5.2 is a program offered by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase R-Studio 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate R-Studio 5.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Studio 5.2". If it exists on your system the R-Studio 5.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click R-Studio 5.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about R-Studio 5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 5.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R-Studio 5.2.
8. After uninstalling R-Studio 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Studio 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 05:41:41.850