This info is about R-Studio 5.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. You can read more on R-Tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.r-tt.com
if you want to read more on R-Studio 5.2 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling R-Studio 5.2 is C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. r-studio.exe is the R-Studio 5.2's main executable file and it occupies close to 53.95 KB (55248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in R-Studio 5.2. They take 16.90 MB (17719401
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-studio.exe (53.95 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (15.62 MB)
- rupdate.exe (753.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.78 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
This page is about R-Studio 5.2 version 5.2.130717
only. Click on the links below for other R-Studio 5.2 versions:
...click to view all...
R-Studio 5.2 is a program released by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase R-Studio 5.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find R-Studio 5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Studio 5.2". If it is installed on your PC the R-Studio 5.2 application will be found automatically. After you select R-Studio 5.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about R-Studio 5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 5.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R-Studio 5.2.
8. After removing R-Studio 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Studio 5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 05:08:00.373