R-Studio 5.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on R-Tools Technology Inc.. Detailed information about R-Studio 5.2 can be seen at http://www.r-tt.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall R-Studio 5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 53.95 KB (55248 bytes) on disk and is labeled r-studio.exe.
R-Studio 5.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.35 MB (18194993
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-studio.exe (53.95 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (15.97 MB)
- rupdate.exe (833.99 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.78 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (401.99 KB)
The current page applies to R-Studio 5.2 version 5.2.130729
alone. You can find below a few links to other R-Studio 5.2 releases:
...click to view all...
R-Studio 5.2 is a program offered by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove R-Studio 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove R-Studio 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R-Studio 5.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Studio 5.2". If it is installed on your PC the R-Studio 5.2 application will be found automatically. After you select R-Studio 5.2 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about R-Studio 5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R-Studio 5.2.
8. After removing R-Studio 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-Studio 5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 16:01:00.487