This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on R-Tools Technology Inc.. Please open http://www.r-tt.com
if you want to read more on R-Studio 5.2 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s website. R-Studio 5.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling R-Studio 5.2 is C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. r-studio.exe is the R-Studio 5.2's main executable file and it takes circa 53.95 KB (55248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with R-Studio 5.2. They take about 16.78 MB (17592425
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-studio.exe (53.95 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (15.50 MB)
- rupdate.exe (753.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.78 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.130701
of R-Studio 5.2. Click on the links below for other R-Studio 5.2 versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove R-Studio 5.2 from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by R-Studio 5.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio\FAQ.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio\License Agreement.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio\R-Studio Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio\R-Studio Update Wizard.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio\R-Studio.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio\Uninstall R-Studio.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R-Studio 5.2NSIS
R-Studio 5.2 is an application released by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase R-Studio 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove R-Studio 5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find R-Studio 5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Studio 5.2". If it is installed on your PC the R-Studio 5.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select R-Studio 5.2 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about R-Studio 5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Studio 5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Studio 5.2.
8. After removing R-Studio 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 5.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 11:50:58.747