This info is about R-Studio 5.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. More information on R-Tools Technology Inc. can be found here
. More information about the program R-Studio 5.2 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. R-Studio 5.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall R-Studio 5.2. R-Studio 5.2's primary file takes about 53.95 KB (55248 bytes) and its name is r-studio.exe.
R-Studio 5.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.80 MB (17612905
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-studio.exe (53.95 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (15.52 MB)
- rupdate.exe (753.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.78 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.130709
of R-Studio 5.2. You can find below info on other application versions of R-Studio 5.2:
...click to view all...
R-Studio 5.2 is a program released by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove R-Studio 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase R-Studio 5.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find R-Studio 5.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Studio 5.2". The R-Studio 5.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select R-Studio 5.2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about R-Studio 5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Studio 5.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove R-Studio 5.2.
8. After removing R-Studio 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing R-Studio 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Studio 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 02:04:54.677