PowerDirector is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PowerDirector from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. Go over here
for more information on CyberLink Corp.. Click on http://www.CyberLink.com
to get more data about PowerDirector on CyberLink Corp.'s website. PowerDirector is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDirector directory, subject to the user's option. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall PowerDirector. PDR8.exe is the PowerDirector's main executable file and it occupies about 2.25 MB (2363176 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PowerDirector. They take about 3.19 MB (3348552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MotionMenuGenerator.exe (86.29 KB)
- PDHanumanSvr.exe (129.29 KB)
- PDR8.exe (2.25 MB)
- UACAgent.exe (61.55 KB)
- CLUpdater.exe (249.29 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (97.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (121.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.2330
of PowerDirector. You can find here a few links to other PowerDirector versions:
...click to view all...
PowerDirector is a program by CyberLink Corp.. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall PowerDirector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PowerDirector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerDirector or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerDirector". If it exists on your system the PowerDirector application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PowerDirector in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PowerDirector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerDirector:
- The publisher is: http://www.CyberLink.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerDirector.
8. After uninstalling PowerDirector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerDirector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerDirector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerDirector by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerDirector by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerDirector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-03 13:47:25.433