Power Console is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Power Console from your computerDREVO Inc.
. More info about DREVO Inc. can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Power Console is C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Drevo.exe is the Power Console's primary executable file and it occupies about 142.50 KB (145920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Power Console. They take about 7.66 MB (8037146
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Drevo.exe (142.50 KB)
- DrevoService.exe (135.50 KB)
- DrevoStartup.exe (110.51 KB)
- DrevoUpdate.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninst.exe (483.82 KB)
- Durendal.exe (1.96 MB)
- OemDrv.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Power Console version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Power Console versions:
...click to view all...
Power Console is an application released by DREVO Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Power Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Power Console from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power Console or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power Console". If it is installed on your PC the Power Console program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Power Console in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Power Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Power Console.
8. After removing Power Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power Console that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Power Console by DREVO Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Power Console by DREVO Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Console in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-13 08:25:58.277