Power Console is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Power Console from your systemDREVO Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on DREVO Inc.. Power Console is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Power Console's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 149.80 KB (153400 bytes) on disk and is named Drevo.exe.
Power Console is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.18 MB (4384021
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Drevo.exe (149.80 KB)
- DrevoService.exe (142.80 KB)
- DrevoStartup.exe (106.80 KB)
- DrevoUpdate.exe (1.35 MB)
- uninst.exe (483.82 KB)
- Durendal.exe (1.97 MB)
This info is about Power Console version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Power Console:
...click to view all...
Power Console is an application offered by the software company DREVO Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Power Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Power Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Power Console or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power Console". The Power Console app will be found very quickly. After you select Power Console in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Power Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Power Console.
8. After uninstalling Power Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Power Console which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Power Console by DREVO Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Power Console by DREVO Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Console in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-19 07:30:13.650