Power Console is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Power Console from your computerDREVO Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on DREVO Inc.. Power Console is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Power Console is C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 142.50 KB (145920 bytes) on disk and is titled Drevo.exe.
Power Console installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.71 MB (12279511
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Drevo.exe (142.50 KB)
- DrevoService.exe (135.50 KB)
- DrevoStartup.exe (110.51 KB)
- DrevoUpdate.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninst.exe (483.82 KB)
- Durendal.exe (1.96 MB)
- DREVO Seer PRO Mechanical Keyboard.exe (1.94 MB)
- SafeClose.exe (1.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (326.43 KB)
- OemDrv.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about Power Console version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Power Console versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Power Console is an application released by the software company DREVO Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Power Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Power Console from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Power Console or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power Console". If it is installed on your PC the Power Console application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Power Console in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Power Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Power Console.
8. After removing Power Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Power Console that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Console by DREVO Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Power Console by DREVO Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Console in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-08 01:54:12.933