You can find below detailed information on how to remove Power Console for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Power Console from your systemDREVO Inc.
. Further information on DREVO Inc. can be seen here
. Power Console is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Power Console. Drevo.exe is the Power Console's main executable file and it occupies approximately 149.80 KB (153400 bytes) on disk.
Power Console is comprised of the following executables which take 4.19 MB (4394773
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Drevo.exe (149.80 KB)
- DrevoService.exe (142.80 KB)
- DrevoStartup.exe (106.80 KB)
- DrevoUpdate.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninst.exe (483.82 KB)
- Durendal.exe (1.97 MB)
This info is about Power Console version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Power Console versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Power Console is an application by DREVO Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Power Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Power Console with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Power Console or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power Console". The Power Console app will be found very quickly. When you click Power Console in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Power Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Power Console.
8. After uninstalling Power Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Power Console that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Power Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Console by DREVO Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Power Console by DREVO Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Console supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-04 15:58:15.763