You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Power Console for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Power Console from your computerDREVO Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DREVO Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console folder (same installation drive as Windows). Power Console's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console\uninst.exe. Drevo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 142.50 KB (145920 bytes) on disk.
Power Console installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.78 MB (12352639
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Drevo.exe (142.50 KB)
- DrevoService.exe (135.50 KB)
- DrevoStartup.exe (110.51 KB)
- DrevoUpdate.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninst.exe (483.82 KB)
- Durendal.exe (1.96 MB)
- OemDrv.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- DREVO Owlet_GM.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- update.exe (1.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Power Console. You can find here a few links to other Power Console versions:
...click to view all...
Power Console is an application marketed by DREVO Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Power Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Power Console from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Power Console or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power Console". If it is installed on your PC the Power Console program will be found very quickly. When you click Power Console in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Power Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Power Console.
8. After removing Power Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Power Console that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Power Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Power Console by DREVO Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Power Console by DREVO Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Console in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-25 11:55:16.997