This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Power Console for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Power Console from your computerDREVO Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DREVO Inc.. Power Console is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Power Console by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Drevo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 150.40 KB (154008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Power Console. They take 4.18 MB (4387749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Drevo.exe (150.40 KB)
- DrevoService.exe (143.40 KB)
- DrevoStartup.exe (107.40 KB)
- DrevoUpdate.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninst.exe (483.82 KB)
- Durendal.exe (1.96 MB)
The current page applies to Power Console version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Power Console versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Power Console is an application offered by DREVO Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Power Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Power Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power Console or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Power Console". The Power Console program will be found automatically. After you select Power Console in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Power Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Power Console.
8. After removing Power Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Power Console which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Power Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Console by DREVO Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Power Console by DREVO Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Power Console in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-22 00:45:07.823