This web page is about Power Console for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Power Console from your computerDREVO Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on DREVO Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Power Console is C:\Program Files (x86)\Drevo\Power Console\uninst.exe. Drevo.exe is the Power Console's main executable file and it occupies about 149.30 KB (152888 bytes) on disk.
Power Console is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.18 MB (4378901
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Drevo.exe (149.30 KB)
- DrevoService.exe (142.30 KB)
- DrevoStartup.exe (106.80 KB)
- DrevoUpdate.exe (1.35 MB)
- uninst.exe (483.82 KB)
- Durendal.exe (1.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Power Console. You can find below a few links to other Power Console releases:
...click to view all...
Power Console is an application by DREVO Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Power Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Power Console from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power Console or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Power Console". If it exists on your system the Power Console app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Power Console in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Power Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Power Console.
8. After uninstalling Power Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Power Console which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Power Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Power Console by DREVO Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Power Console by DREVO Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Power Console in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-13 08:15:01.500