Pillars of Eternity
This page is about Pillars of Eternity for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Pillars of Eternity from your computerGOG.com
. More info about GOG.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about Pillars of Eternity can be found at http://www.gog.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Pillars of Eternity is C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe. Pillars of Eternity's primary file takes about 11.10 MB (11638624 bytes) and is named PillarsOfEternity.exe.
Pillars of Eternity is comprised of the following executables which take 12.37 MB (12965792
bytes) on disk:
- PillarsOfEternity.exe (11.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
This page is about Pillars of Eternity version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Pillars of Eternity versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pillars of Eternity is a program offered by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Pillars of Eternity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pillars of Eternity from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pillars of Eternity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pillars of Eternity". If it is installed on your PC the Pillars of Eternity application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pillars of Eternity in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pillars of Eternity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pillars of Eternity:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pillars of Eternity.
8. After uninstalling Pillars of Eternity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pillars of Eternity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pillars of Eternity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pillars of Eternity in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 19:38:53.633