Pillars of Eternity
Pillars of Eternity is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Pillars of Eternity from your computerGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Pillars of Eternity at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Pillars of Eternity application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Pillars of Eternity. PillarsOfEternity.exe is the Pillars of Eternity's primary executable file and it occupies about 11.09 MB (11632992 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Pillars of Eternity. They take 12.36 MB (12960176
bytes) on disk.
- PillarsOfEternity.exe (11.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
This page is about Pillars of Eternity version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Pillars of Eternity:
...click to view all...
Pillars of Eternity is an application offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Pillars of Eternity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pillars of Eternity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pillars of Eternity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pillars of Eternity". The Pillars of Eternity application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pillars of Eternity in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pillars of Eternity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pillars of Eternity:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pillars of Eternity.
8. After removing Pillars of Eternity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pillars of Eternity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pillars of Eternity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pillars of Eternity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-27 08:28:38.550