Pillars of Eternity
Pillars of Eternity is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Pillars of Eternity from your computerGOG.com
. More info about GOG.com can be read here
. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Pillars of Eternity on GOG.com's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Pillars of Eternity is C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. PillarsOfEternity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.09 MB (11632992 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pillars of Eternity. They occupy about 23.80 MB (24959232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PillarsOfEternity.exe (11.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.19 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current page applies to Pillars of Eternity version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Pillars of Eternity versions:
...click to view all...
Pillars of Eternity is an application offered by the software company GOG.com. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Pillars of Eternity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Pillars of Eternity from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pillars of Eternity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pillars of Eternity". If it is installed on your PC the Pillars of Eternity application will be found very quickly. When you select Pillars of Eternity in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pillars of Eternity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pillars of Eternity:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pillars of Eternity.
8. After uninstalling Pillars of Eternity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pillars of Eternity that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pillars of Eternity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pillars of Eternity in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 21:45:14.673