Pillars of Eternity
This web page is about Pillars of Eternity for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Pillars of Eternity from your computerGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GOG.com. You can get more details on Pillars of Eternity at http://www.gog.com
. Pillars of Eternity is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Pillars of Eternity is C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PillarsOfEternity.exe is the Pillars of Eternity's main executable file and it takes circa 11.09 MB (11632128 bytes) on disk.
Pillars of Eternity installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.46 MB (18306528
bytes) on disk.
- PillarsOfEternity.exe (11.09 MB)
- unins004.exe (1.27 MB)
This page is about Pillars of Eternity version 3.07.0.1318
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Pillars of Eternity:
...click to view all...
Pillars of Eternity has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Pillars of Eternity:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Games_Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire_PillarsOfEternityII_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__games_pillars of eternity_Docs_pe-game-manual_pdf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__games_pillars of eternity_Docs_readme_txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Games_Pillars of Eternity_PillarsOfEternity_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Pillars of Eternity GOG.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Pillars of Eternity II GOG.torrent
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Obsidian Entertainment\Pillars of Eternity
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity.exe.FriendlyAppName
Pillars of Eternity is an application released by GOG.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Pillars of Eternity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pillars of Eternity from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pillars of Eternity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pillars of Eternity". If it is installed on your PC the Pillars of Eternity program will be found very quickly. When you select Pillars of Eternity in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pillars of Eternity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pillars of Eternity:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pillars of Eternity.
8. After uninstalling Pillars of Eternity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pillars of Eternity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pillars of Eternity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pillars of Eternity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 18:39:36.517