Pillars of Eternity
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Pillars of Eternity for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Pillars of Eternity from your computerGOG.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GOG.com. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more data about Pillars of Eternity on GOG.com's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Pillars of Eternity by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PillarsOfEternity.exe is the Pillars of Eternity's main executable file and it takes approximately 11.10 MB (11638624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pillars of Eternity. They take about 31.23 MB (32748488
bytes) on disk.
- PillarsOfEternity.exe (11.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
This web page is about Pillars of Eternity version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pillars of Eternity releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Pillars of Eternity we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Pillars of Eternity from your PC:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Pillars of Eternity is an application marketed by GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Pillars of Eternity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Pillars of Eternity from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pillars of Eternity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pillars of Eternity". If it exists on your system the Pillars of Eternity app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pillars of Eternity in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pillars of Eternity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pillars of Eternity:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pillars of Eternity.
8. After removing Pillars of Eternity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pillars of Eternity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pillars of Eternity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pillars of Eternity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 00:21:19.607