Pillars of Eternity
This page contains complete information on how to remove Pillars of Eternity for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Pillars of Eternity from your systemGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on GOG.com. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more information about Pillars of Eternity on GOG.com's website. Usually the Pillars of Eternity program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Pillars of Eternity's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 11.09 MB (11632992 bytes) on disk and is titled PillarsOfEternity.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Pillars of Eternity. They occupy 23.80 MB (24959232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PillarsOfEternity.exe (11.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.19 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Pillars of Eternity version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Pillars of Eternity versions:
...click to view all...
Pillars of Eternity is an application marketed by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Pillars of Eternity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pillars of Eternity from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pillars of Eternity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pillars of Eternity". The Pillars of Eternity program will be found very quickly. When you select Pillars of Eternity in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pillars of Eternity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pillars of Eternity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pillars of Eternity.
8. After uninstalling Pillars of Eternity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pillars of Eternity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pillars of Eternity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pillars of Eternity in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-07 20:05:59.767