Pillars of Eternity
Pillars of Eternity is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Pillars of Eternity from your systemGOG.com
. Open here
for more details on GOG.com. More details about Pillars of Eternity can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Pillars of Eternity is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pillars of Eternity directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Pillars of Eternity's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled PillarsOfEternity.exe and occupies 11.09 MB (11632992 bytes).
Pillars of Eternity is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.80 MB (20759440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PillarsOfEternity.exe (11.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins004.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins005.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins006.exe (1.27 MB)
This data is about Pillars of Eternity version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Pillars of Eternity versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove Pillars of Eternity from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by Pillars of Eternity's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Pillars of Eternity - Royal Edition [GOG].torrent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Obsidian Entertainment\Pillars of Eternity
Pillars of Eternity is an application marketed by GOG.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Pillars of Eternity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Pillars of Eternity from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pillars of Eternity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pillars of Eternity". If it is installed on your PC the Pillars of Eternity program will be found very quickly. When you select Pillars of Eternity in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pillars of Eternity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pillars of Eternity:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pillars of Eternity\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pillars of Eternity.
8. After removing Pillars of Eternity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pillars of Eternity that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pillars of Eternity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Pillars of Eternity by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pillars of Eternity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-20 16:04:54.177