PicPick is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PicPick from your computerWizple software
. Take a look here
for more details on Wizple software. You can read more about related to PicPick at https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.84 MB (16608064 bytes) on disk and is named picpick.exe.
PicPick installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.01 MB (22031968
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.89 MB)
- picpick.exe (15.84 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (284.93 KB)
The current web page applies to PicPick version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other PicPick releases:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application marketed by the software company Wizple software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PicPick or simply click the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PicPick in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The publisher is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by Wizple software from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by Wizple software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-06 15:26:45.857