This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PicPick from your systemWizple software
. Open here
for more info on Wizple software. More details about the app PicPick can be seen at https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PicPick is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. picpick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 18.99 MB (19913536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PicPick. They occupy an average of 24.23 MB (25405024
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (18.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (284.93 KB)
This data is about PicPick version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other PicPick releases:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program released by the software company Wizple software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick application will be found automatically. When you select PicPick in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by Wizple software from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by Wizple software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:27:32.400