This page is about PicPick for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PicPick from your systemWizple software
. Further information on Wizple software can be seen here
. More information about the program PicPick can be seen at https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
. PicPick is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PicPick. picpick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.55 MB (13163864 bytes) on disk.
PicPick installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.70 MB (18556914
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.89 MB)
- picpick.exe (12.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (254.80 KB)
The current web page applies to PicPick version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of PicPick:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program by the software company Wizple software. Some users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PicPick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PicPick in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by Wizple software from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by Wizple software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130