This page is about PicPick for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall PicPick from your systemWizple software
. Open here
for more details on Wizple software. You can see more info about PicPick at https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
. PicPick is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named picpick.exe and it has a size of 12.64 MB (13256024 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside PicPick. They take about 12.89 MB (13516904
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (12.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (254.77 KB)
This page is about PicPick version 220.127.116.11
only. For more PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program offered by the software company Wizple software. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick app will be found automatically. When you click PicPick in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The publisher is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by Wizple software from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by Wizple software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:31:21.560