This info is about PicPick for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemWizple software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Wizple software. Please follow https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
if you want to read more on PicPick on Wizple software's web page. PicPick is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PicPick folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\PicPick\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named picpick.exe and occupies 19.00 MB (19920192 bytes).
PicPick installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.23 MB (25411680
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (19.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (284.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of PicPick. You can find here a few links to other PicPick releases:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application by the software company Wizple software. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PicPick from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick app will be found very quickly. When you select PicPick in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PicPick\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by Wizple software from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by Wizple software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-04 15:22:50.600