You can find on this page details on how to remove PicPick for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PicPick from your PCWizple software
. You can read more on Wizple software or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
to get more info about PicPick on Wizple software's website. Usually the PicPick program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory, depending on the user's option during install. PicPick's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe". PicPick's primary file takes around 19.00 MB (19920192 bytes) and its name is picpick.exe.
PicPick is comprised of the following executables which occupy 24.23 MB (25411680
bytes) on disk:
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (19.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (284.93 KB)
The current page applies to PicPick version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PicPick:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall PicPick you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\picpick.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
PicPick is an application released by the software company Wizple software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PicPick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick program will be found very quickly. When you click PicPick in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by Wizple software from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by Wizple software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 12:50:11.860