PicPick is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PicPick from your computerWizple software
. Additional info about Wizple software can be seen here
. More information about PicPick can be found at https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
. Usually the PicPick program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. picpick.exe is the PicPick's main executable file and it takes circa 12.56 MB (13164888 bytes) on disk.
PicPick installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.70 MB (18558450
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.89 MB)
- picpick.exe (12.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (254.80 KB)
This page is about PicPick version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove PicPick.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PicPick's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PicPick
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\cloudexplorer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\language\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\language\Japanese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\libeay32.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
PicPick is an application by the software company Wizple software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick application will be found very quickly. When you click PicPick in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/picpick/inquiry/picpick.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by Wizple software from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by Wizple software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PicPick supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:14:43.020