This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 from your computerTheBrain Technologies
. Go over here
where you can read more on TheBrain Technologies. More details about PersonalBrain 6 can be found at http://www.thebrain.com
. PersonalBrain 6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PersonalBrain 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. PersonalBrain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside PersonalBrain 6. They occupy about 558.27 KB (571667
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (320.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
The current web page applies to PersonalBrain 6 version 126.96.36.199
only. For more PersonalBrain 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PersonalBrain 6 is a program by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase PersonalBrain 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PersonalBrain 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PersonalBrain 6". If it is installed on your PC the PersonalBrain 6 application will be found very quickly. When you click PersonalBrain 6 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PersonalBrain 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PersonalBrain 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PersonalBrain 6.
8. After uninstalling PersonalBrain 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PersonalBrain 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PersonalBrain 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-22 14:10:43.610