This web page is about PersonalBrain 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 from your systemTheBrain Technologies
. Check out here
for more details on TheBrain Technologies. Detailed information about PersonalBrain 6 can be found at http://www.thebrain.com
. Usually the PersonalBrain 6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain 6 777 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PersonalBrain 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain 6 777\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named PersonalBrain.exe and occupies 324.50 KB (332288 bytes).
PersonalBrain 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 567.94 KB (581569
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (324.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (216.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.44 KB)
The current web page applies to PersonalBrain 6 version 188.8.131.52
only. For other PersonalBrain 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PersonalBrain 6 is a program by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PersonalBrain 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PersonalBrain 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PersonalBrain 6". The PersonalBrain 6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PersonalBrain 6 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PersonalBrain 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PersonalBrain 6:
- The software company is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain 6 777\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PersonalBrain 6.
8. After uninstalling PersonalBrain 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PersonalBrain 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PersonalBrain 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PersonalBrain 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-13 07:54:04.540