PersonalBrain 6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 from your computerTheBrain Technologies
. More information on TheBrain Technologies can be seen here
. Detailed information about PersonalBrain 6 can be seen at http://www.thebrain.com
. Usually the PersonalBrain 6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PersonalBrain 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named PersonalBrain.exe and occupies 320.00 KB (327680 bytes).
The executables below are part of PersonalBrain 6. They take about 558.27 KB (571667
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (320.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
The current web page applies to PersonalBrain 6 version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other PersonalBrain 6 versions:
...click to view all...
PersonalBrain 6 is an application by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove PersonalBrain 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PersonalBrain 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PersonalBrain 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PersonalBrain 6". The PersonalBrain 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PersonalBrain 6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PersonalBrain 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PersonalBrain 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PersonalBrain 6.
8. After removing PersonalBrain 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PersonalBrain 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PersonalBrain 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PersonalBrain 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-04 05:14:35.080