PersonalBrain 6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 from your systemTheBrain Technologies
. You can read more on TheBrain Technologies or check for application updates here
. More info about the app PersonalBrain 6 can be found at http://www.thebrain.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. PersonalBrain 6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called PersonalBrain.exe and occupies 324.50 KB (332288 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PersonalBrain 6. They occupy about 567.94 KB (581569
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (324.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (216.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of PersonalBrain 6. For other PersonalBrain 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PersonalBrain 6 is a program marketed by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PersonalBrain 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PersonalBrain 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PersonalBrain 6". The PersonalBrain 6 application will be found very quickly. After you select PersonalBrain 6 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PersonalBrain 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PersonalBrain 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PersonalBrain 6.
8. After uninstalling PersonalBrain 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PersonalBrain 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PersonalBrain 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PersonalBrain 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-19 12:36:51.437