PersonalBrain 6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 from your PCTheBrain Technologies
. Check out here
for more details on TheBrain Technologies. Please open http://www.thebrain.com
if you want to read more on PersonalBrain 6 on TheBrain Technologies's page. PersonalBrain 6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PersonalBrain directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling PersonalBrain 6 is C:\Program Files\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PersonalBrain 6's main file takes about 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) and is called PersonalBrain.exe.
PersonalBrain 6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 558.27 KB (571667
bytes) on disk:
- PersonalBrain.exe (320.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PersonalBrain 6. For more PersonalBrain 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PersonalBrain 6 is a program marketed by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PersonalBrain 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PersonalBrain 6". If it is installed on your PC the PersonalBrain 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PersonalBrain 6 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PersonalBrain 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PersonalBrain 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PersonalBrain 6.
8. After uninstalling PersonalBrain 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PersonalBrain 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PersonalBrain 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PersonalBrain 6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:37:49.120