PersonalBrain 6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 from your systemTheBrain Technologies
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TheBrain Technologies. You can get more details on PersonalBrain 6 at http://www.thebrain.com
. PersonalBrain 6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing PersonalBrain 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. PersonalBrain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PersonalBrain 6. They take 558.27 KB (571667
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (320.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PersonalBrain 6. Click on the links below for other PersonalBrain 6 versions:
...click to view all...
PersonalBrain 6 is an application marketed by TheBrain Technologies. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove PersonalBrain 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PersonalBrain 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PersonalBrain 6". If it is installed on your PC the PersonalBrain 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PersonalBrain 6 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PersonalBrain 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PersonalBrain 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PersonalBrain 6.
8. After removing PersonalBrain 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PersonalBrain 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PersonalBrain 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PersonalBrain 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 10:36:48.460