You can find on this page details on how to remove PersonalBrain 6 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 from your computerTheBrain Technologies
. Further information on TheBrain Technologies can be seen here
. Please open http://www.thebrain.com
if you want to read more on PersonalBrain 6 on TheBrain Technologies's page. PersonalBrain 6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. PersonalBrain 6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. PersonalBrain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PersonalBrain 6. They take 558.27 KB (571667
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (320.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
This page is about PersonalBrain 6 version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other PersonalBrain 6 versions:
...click to view all...
PersonalBrain 6 is a program marketed by TheBrain Technologies. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PersonalBrain 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PersonalBrain 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PersonalBrain 6". If it exists on your system the PersonalBrain 6 app will be found automatically. When you select PersonalBrain 6 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PersonalBrain 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PersonalBrain 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PersonalBrain 6.
8. After uninstalling PersonalBrain 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PersonalBrain 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PersonalBrain 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that PersonalBrain 6 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PersonalBrain 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-08 17:18:58.760