This page contains detailed information on how to remove PerfectGuard for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PerfectGuard from your PCRaxco Software, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Raxco Software, Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PerfectGuard is C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ZAM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 13.83 MB (14505776 bytes) on disk.
PerfectGuard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.98 MB (15703545
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- ZAM.exe (13.83 MB)
The current web page applies to PerfectGuard version 188.8.131.527
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PerfectGuard:
...click to view all...
PerfectGuard is an application by Raxco Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove PerfectGuard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PerfectGuard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PerfectGuard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PerfectGuard". If it is installed on your PC the PerfectGuard app will be found very quickly. When you click PerfectGuard in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PerfectGuard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PerfectGuard.
8. After removing PerfectGuard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PerfectGuard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PerfectGuard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PerfectGuard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-28 23:08:57.320