PerfectGuard is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PerfectGuard from your computerRaxco Software, Inc.
. More data about Raxco Software, Inc. can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PerfectGuard. ZAM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 23.99 MB (25160568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PerfectGuard. They take about 25.15 MB (26370121
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- ZAM.exe (23.99 MB)
This data is about PerfectGuard version 126.96.36.1994
only. You can find below a few links to other PerfectGuard versions:
...click to view all...
PerfectGuard is a program offered by Raxco Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PerfectGuard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PerfectGuard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PerfectGuard or simply click the Search feature and type in "PerfectGuard". If it exists on your system the PerfectGuard app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PerfectGuard in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PerfectGuard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PerfectGuard.
8. After uninstalling PerfectGuard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PerfectGuard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PerfectGuard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PerfectGuard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-16 12:42:13.080