PerfectGuard is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PerfectGuard from your systemRaxco Software, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Raxco Software, Inc.. Usually the PerfectGuard program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PerfectGuard. ZAM.exe is the PerfectGuard's primary executable file and it takes circa 14.81 MB (15525168 bytes) on disk.
PerfectGuard is comprised of the following executables which take 15.95 MB (16722937
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- ZAM.exe (14.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of PerfectGuard. Click on the links below for other PerfectGuard versions:
...click to view all...
PerfectGuard is a program offered by the software company Raxco Software, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove PerfectGuard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PerfectGuard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PerfectGuard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PerfectGuard". If it exists on your system the PerfectGuard program will be found very quickly. After you click PerfectGuard in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PerfectGuard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PerfectGuard.
8. After uninstalling PerfectGuard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PerfectGuard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerfectGuard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PerfectGuard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-18 01:11:37.447