You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PerfectGuard for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PerfectGuard from your computerRaxco Software, Inc.
. More information on Raxco Software, Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove PerfectGuard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ZAM.exe is the PerfectGuard's primary executable file and it takes circa 14.82 MB (15536944 bytes) on disk.
PerfectGuard contains of the executables below. They take 15.96 MB (16734713
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- ZAM.exe (14.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PerfectGuard. You can find below info on other versions of PerfectGuard:
...click to view all...
PerfectGuard is a program offered by Raxco Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove PerfectGuard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PerfectGuard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PerfectGuard or simply click the Search feature and type in "PerfectGuard". If it is installed on your PC the PerfectGuard application will be found very quickly. After you select PerfectGuard in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PerfectGuard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PerfectGuard.
8. After uninstalling PerfectGuard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PerfectGuard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PerfectGuard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PerfectGuard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-29 12:09:01.800