PerfectGuard is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PerfectGuard from your computerRaxco Software, Inc.
. More information on Raxco Software, Inc. can be seen here
. PerfectGuard is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PerfectGuard. ZAM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.71 MB (14379008 bytes) on disk.
PerfectGuard is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.86 MB (15576777
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- ZAM.exe (13.71 MB)
The current page applies to PerfectGuard version 2.72.113
only. For other PerfectGuard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PerfectGuard is an application by Raxco Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove PerfectGuard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PerfectGuard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PerfectGuard or simply click the Search feature and type in "PerfectGuard". If it is installed on your PC the PerfectGuard app will be found automatically. After you select PerfectGuard in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PerfectGuard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PerfectGuard.
8. After uninstalling PerfectGuard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PerfectGuard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerfectGuard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerfectGuard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-31 18:52:49.873