This info is about PerfectGuard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PerfectGuard from your computerRaxco Software, Inc.
. More information about Raxco Software, Inc. can be read here
. PerfectGuard is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectGuard folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for PerfectGuard is C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectGuard\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 13.84 MB (14512944 bytes) on disk and is labeled ZAM.exe.
PerfectGuard contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.98 MB (15710713
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- ZAM.exe (13.84 MB)
This data is about PerfectGuard version 220.127.116.118
only. For other PerfectGuard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PerfectGuard is a program marketed by the software company Raxco Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase PerfectGuard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PerfectGuard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PerfectGuard or simply activate the Search field and type in "PerfectGuard". If it exists on your system the PerfectGuard application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PerfectGuard in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PerfectGuard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PerfectGuard.
8. After removing PerfectGuard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PerfectGuard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PerfectGuard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PerfectGuard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-17 11:24:22.307