You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PerfectGuard for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PerfectGuard from your PCRaxco Software, Inc.
. Additional info about Raxco Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the PerfectGuard program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for PerfectGuard is C:\Program Files (x86)\Raxco\PerfectGuard\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 13.83 MB (14501168 bytes) on disk and is named ZAM.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PerfectGuard. They occupy 14.97 MB (15698937
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- ZAM.exe (13.83 MB)
This web page is about PerfectGuard version 184.108.40.2064
only. For other PerfectGuard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PerfectGuard is a program offered by Raxco Software, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PerfectGuard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PerfectGuard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PerfectGuard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PerfectGuard". If it is installed on your PC the PerfectGuard application will be found automatically. When you click PerfectGuard in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PerfectGuard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PerfectGuard.
8. After removing PerfectGuard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PerfectGuard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PerfectGuard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PerfectGuard by Raxco Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PerfectGuard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-27 20:22:02.110