You can find below details on how to uninstall PathMaxx for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PathMaxx from your computerPathMaxx
. You can find out more on PathMaxx or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about PathMaxx at http://pathmaxx.net/support
. PathMaxx is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PathMaxx. The program's main executable file is titled utilPathMaxx.exe and it has a size of 461.23 KB (472296 bytes).
The executables below are part of PathMaxx. They occupy an average of 704.70 KB (721608
bytes) on disk.
- PathMaxxUninstall.exe (243.47 KB)
- utilPathMaxx.exe (461.23 KB)
The current page applies to PathMaxx version 2015.10.02.181505
alone. You can find here a few links to other PathMaxx versions:
...click to view all...
PathMaxx is a program by the software company PathMaxx. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase PathMaxx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PathMaxx with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PathMaxx or simply activate the Search field and type in "PathMaxx". If it is installed on your PC the PathMaxx program will be found very quickly. When you click PathMaxx in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PathMaxx, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PathMaxx:
- The web site of the application is: http://pathmaxx.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PathMaxx.
8. After removing PathMaxx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PathMaxx that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PathMaxx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PathMaxx by PathMaxx from your computer, nor are we saying that PathMaxx by PathMaxx is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PathMaxx in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 20:55:09.853